Resources related to Bill 144
Form and information found on the Ministry of Education’s website:
- Bill 144
- Link to HSLDA’s information page on the newly published homeschool regulations:
Québec Forms and Homeschooling Laws (HSLDA membership required)
- The homeschooling regulation for Quebec was published on June 13, 2018, and can be reviewed in the Québec official Gazette at page 2451 (page 21 in the PDF).
- Recommendations to the government in its drafting of Bill 144 as it relates to homeschooling in Québec. ACPEQ_&_HSLDA_Bill_144_Brief
- A link to the video of ACPEQ’s Hearing at the Culture and Education Committee Sittings (French only) ACPEQ’s Hearing- September 7, 2017
- Summary of how Bill 144 impacts homeschooling Bill 144 – PPT presentation
- Recommendations and some pieces of information on what to do next. Bill 144 – What to do now?
- ACPEQ’s Comments on the Draft Regulation on Homeschooling – April 2018